Friday, October 25, 2013

Kelly Clarkson Married

Kelly Clarkson Married

Kelly also revealed why she and Brandon opted for a smaller wedding: “We’re not doing the big huge one. We’re just gonna go off with the kids and go get married and it’s just gonna be literally, seriously small.”
Blackstock, 35, proposed to Clarkson last December after a year of dating. “I’M ENGAGED!!!!! I wanted y’all to know!! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever,” she tweeted at the time. “It’s a yellow canary diamond with diamonds around it and Brandon designed it with Johnathon Arndt! They did an amazing job!” she added later.
The 30-year-old singer took to Twitter on Sunday to announce the news that she is engaged to 35-year-old talent manager Brandon Blackstock, stepson of country singer Reba McEntire.
"I'm engaged!!!!! I wanted y'all to know!!" the American Idol winner wrote.
"Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever :)"








No comments:

Post a Comment